Sue Ross Recruitment are working on a fantastic opportity for an experience PA to join this thriving business based in the picturesque town of Bakewell in the Peak District.
Working in a small, established and professional team, you will provide support to the Managing Director and senior management team.
Primarily supporting the MD in the day-to-day running of the business and being responsible for the smooth running of the office and key systems. The role organises the Board and co-ordinates all key information between the executive team. Confidentiality, discretion and high levels pf professionalism are required. The candidate will also provide support to the MD on personal matters including property, finance and personal administration.
- Provide secretarial support to the MD & Board; coordinate timely meetings, prepare and circulate agendas and papers and take minutes of such meetings.
- Supporting the MD with personal tasks, correspondence and transcribe dictation
- Diary management and coordination of meetings including preparation of agendas and minute taking
- Office Management duties including management of office contracts, equipment and office budgets to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the office
- Responsibility of ensuring GDPR data laws are adhered to
- Manage reception and Receptionist and provide cover when required
- Assisting the MD and Head of Finance with HR matters including; personnel filing, training, recording annual leave and absences
- Manage the Quality Management System and maintain the company’s ISO9000 certification
- Ad-hoc administrative support for other people in the business
- Support and co-ordination of the corporate marketing
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in a similar role supporting senior / executive staff
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive data with a high degree of discretion, maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Personable with exceptional communication skills
- Display excellent organisational and time-management skills, be proactive and have the ability to prioritise workload in an efficient manner
- Full knowledge and competency on Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- High level of accuracy and a good attention to detail
Salary & Remuneration:
- Competitive Market Salary
- Profit-based Bonus Scheme
- Pension Contributions
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Mobile
- Expenses incurred
- Health Cash Plan
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment.