Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
To register your interest in this role, click below to add to your basket.Add to Basket
Sue Ross Recruitment are currently recruiting an experienced Office Administrator to join our client who are based in North Sheffield. This is a full time role working in the office Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm, covering a period of maternity leave for 9-12months.
Working within a small and dynamic team your will be responsible for:
• General administrative operations and data inputting
• Logistics activities including inventory control, warehousing, transportation, logistics planning, order processing and customer service
• Partner with cross-functional teams in Procurement, Operations and Accounts to proactively identify and resolve service issues relating to logistics operations
• Answering phones in a timely and courteous manner
• Assisting with the maintenance of all databases needed for upkeep of customer files and appointment scheduling
• Assisting with relaying information to customers and suppliers
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment