Location: Doncaster (hybrid working available)
Salary: £23,000 - £28,000 DOE
To register your interest in this role, click below to add to your basket.Add to Basket
Sue Ross Recruitment are working with a highly successful professional services company in the recruitment of a Marketing Executive.
|You will take a strategic approach to delivering an SEO program which will result in increased organic visibility across the group’s websites.
Working closely with the wider marketing team you will own the technical SEO workflow and support content requirements to ensure our websites are best in class. Through an in-depth understanding of our audience needs you will maximise the sites coverage from early customer research through to customers ready to purchase. You will be someone who is proactive, data curious and result driven. A true collaborator who is experienced in working with a variety of stakeholders. You will be a confident presenter who can communicate the details of SEO in simple way.
Your main duties will involve:
• Carrying out technical audits to ensure on-page best practice is maintained
• Building out the keywords which meet the customers journeys to ensure the users are served the right content for their needs
• Managing internal links and navigation
• Collaborate on the content strategy to maximise SEO opportunities
• Local search and Google My Business management
• Reporting on SEO KPIs and business objectives.
• Developing relationships internally and externally to aid delivery.
• Hands on SEO experience for a business with multiple offerings
• Proven stakeholder management skills, with the ability to work closely with Product, PR, Content and Paid Marketing teams
• Clear and confident communication skills
|Assisting in the planning and delivering of CRM and email marketing campaigns, your duties will include:
|· At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role managing emails and data analysis
· Experience using an Email platform desirable – Infusionsoft (KEAP) experience highly desired
· Sender score experience – SPF, DKIM & DMARC experience
· Demonstrated experience in working with databases, data analysis, segmentation and email marketing platforms.
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
· Numerate and analytical
· Advanced level of computer literacy in Microsoft packages, particularly in Excel.
· Ability to manage projects, organise and prioritise.
· Excellent team player and interpersonal skills.
· Accurate, systematic and methodical.
· Numerate with the ability to produce reports and derive valuable insights and analysis with suggestions for improving the existing strategy.
· Good knowledge of HTML, email creation and cross-device testing (desirable)
· Email creative best practise techniques
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment.