Location: Sheffield, S11 (parking permit provided)
Salary: OTE £21,500
To register your interest in this role, click below to add to your basket.Add to Basket
Sue Ross Recruitment are working with a leading independent lettings and property management firm in the recruitment of a Lettings Assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a career in the fast paced property industry.
– Answering the telephone and managing messages/information.
– Booking viewings with potential tenants.
– Meeting and greeting customers and clients..
– Preparing marketing information, diaries and keys for accompanied viewers.
– Dealing with general enquiries.
– Ensuring all literature, websites and windows are up to date at all times.
– Assisting the lettings negotiators with tenancy agreements, signing tenants up and taking payments.
– Assisting team members with administrative tasks.
– Property viewings with customers.
– Ensuring the smooth handling of any tenant queries.
– Updating the lettings diary.
– office administration
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm. Saturdays rota, currently 1 in every 4, 10am – 2pm, not bank holidays
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment.