Sue Ross Recruitment are working with a market leading, innovative, design led creative business in the appointment of an Internal Recruiter to join their HR/Talent Acquisition team, based in Sheffield (close by to Meadowhall).
They are looking for a passionate, pro-active Recruiter to join the dedicated Talent Acquisition Team.
The role would best suit a candidate with previous full-cycle recruitment experience.
Key duties include:
- Develop great working relationships with your internal hiring teams.
- Work closely with other members of the Talent Acquisition Team to deliver a first-class service to the business.
- Identify, attract and recruit the best suited profiles for your disciplines
- Utilise networks, LinkedIn, job boards and industry events to effectively source passive candidates.
- Manage a candidate centric recruitment process.
- Build relationships with universities and take part in events to maintain a strong network of junior and qualified candidates.
- Collect, analyse, and summarize data and trends in order to prepare recruiting and hiring reports.
- Support the evolution of the recruitment function through project ownership and process input.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A strong communicator, who can easily adapt the fast-paced nature of the business.
- Collaborative, eager to learn and share best practice.
- Technically minded with the ability to pick up software and technology.
- Unflappable, a cool and calm character.
- Humble, happy to learn and develop in a collaborative team.
- Able to prioritise workload effectively.
You must have the following to apply for this role:
- Have previous experience in full-cycle recruitment.
- Show experience of engaging and attracting passive candidates.
- Are a great assessor of talent.
- Are comfortable sharing and implementing process change to continue to improve our maturing recruitment function.
- Can use the Microsoft office suite of products and have experience with Applicant Tracking System’s (ATS’s).
- Have an unrivalled ability to communicate whether that be in a face to face scenario, over the phone or via email.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment.