Sue Ross Recruitment are working with an established, ambitious professional services group of companies who specialise in the property industry.
They require an enthusiastic and driven CRM & Digital Marketing Manager to join their team and implement improvements to the CRM processes, propose methods to acquire & retain customers and participate in digital growth campaigns
This is a broad ranging role with much scope for further development. Your duties will include:
- Analysing CRM data from internal marketing teams and suppliers to improve velocity through our pipeline funnels
- Driving CRM initiatives and overseeing execution of email campaigns
- Acting as a liaison between the marketing and CRM team to identify consumer segments to be targeted for campaigns
- Partnering with different stakeholders Operations, Marketing & Sales to keep them informed about upcoming data management initiatives
- Maintaining and improving data management processes and accuracy
- As a key part of the wider Marketing team you will be responsible for owning and developing operational design, build, deployment and delivery of a range of multi-channel CRM programs.
- Build complex, personalised multi-channel marketing campaigns (email, SMS, web push)
- Create and execute a digital lead generation and sales plans
- Manage existing and new campaigns provide expertise on how to optimise.
- Generate reports on success of campaigns and highlight areas for improvement.
- Analyse trends to ensure we make data driven decisions.
- Presenting data and performance reports to senior management.
- Experience in training and managing team members
- Management of 2 graduates & external suppliers
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- You have solid prior experience in a similar role.
- Experienced email campaign planner, experience with subject line testing and improving all basic metrics open rate, CTR and delivery rate
- You are analytical, data-driven and well-versed with Excel.
- You are detail-oriented and thrive in dynamic and fast-paced working environments.
- You possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- You are a strong team player and comfortable working in matrix environments .
- Experience in CRM systems day to day management
- Infusionsoft/Keap experience highly desirable
- Automation sequencing experience
- Experience with Email delivery, creative templates and optimisation skills
- Hands on proven experience with PPC, Social, native and display marketing
- Knowledge of Native advertising, LinkedIn & YouTube advantageous
- Lead generation experience using funnels
- Performance marketing experience with a KPI mindset
- Direct sales experience, building and optimising online sales funnels
- Google analytics and FBM campaign set up experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in digital marketing across all channels with DTC experience in lead generation and online revenue
- Experience using Funnelytics high advantageous
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment.