Why use Sue Ross Recruitment?
- There is no fee to pay until we find the right candidate for you.
- OUR UNIQUE GUARANTEE - we guarantee that we will either replace free of charge or refund the entire fee up to 12 weeks of commencement of employment as per our Terms and Conditions of Business which are available on request.
- Our candidates are personally interviewed by our dedicated team of consultants, who have an in depth knowledge of each person.
- We provide a fast response to your requirements.
- We strive for our own job satisfaction in the knowledge that the right candidate is in the right job.
- Our temporary rates are highly competitive and we offer a reduced fee structure for candidates transferring to permanent or contract positions.
- We value our clientele whose repeat business is based on our honesty and ability to fulfil their roles and the speed of service which we provide.
- Continuity - you will speak to the same consultant each time you require staff.
- Member of the REC who ensure their members work to the highest professional standards.
At Sue Ross Recruitment we provide an individual ,confidential and thorough service for each client. To achieve this we listen carefully to your requirements and take a detailed job description. Celebrating 22 years experience; we have built up an extensive database of candidates with a wide variety of skills.
We carry out our searches manually – examining the records of each potential candidate relating to your specification. That way we create a top quality shortlist which not only includes the skills you require, but also takes into account the personality to fit in with your company culture.
Don't just take our word for it take a look at our testimonials to see what some of our clients and candidates have said about us.
I would like to offer my congratulations to you and all the staff on celebrating your 20th anniversary! I remember getting into that scary lift to go up to the office at Pinstone Street as a young candidate looking for a permanent role. It was such a pleasure to receive such a warm and genuine welcome by Sue and all the team. It stood out how genuine the team were and how eager everyone was to ensure the best fit for both clients and candidates - something that was very different to other recruitment specialists.
Please can you pass on my thanks to the team as I was able to secure a position working for an MD and his team, which then led to roles in Canada and the Cayman Islands. When I returned to the UK, Sue had retired and the team had relocated to York Street but I knew exactly which recruitment company to come to straight away. Since then it has been a pleasure to work with both your permanent and temporary specialists to fill various positions within our organisation, knowing that our needs have been considered carefully and the candidates will have been thoroughly vetted.
I hope you all get to celebrate a wonderful achievement and keep going from strength to strength.
Denise, PA to MD , Healthcare Consultancy, Sheffield