Why use Sue Ross Recruitment?
- There is no fee to pay until we find the right candidate for you.
- OUR UNIQUE GUARANTEE - we guarantee that we will either replace free of charge or refund the entire fee up to 12 weeks of commencement of employment as per our Terms and Conditions of Business which are available on request.
- Our candidates are personally interviewed by our dedicated team of consultants, who have an in depth knowledge of each person.
- We provide a fast response to your requirements.
- We strive for our own job satisfaction in the knowledge that the right candidate is in the right job.
- Our temporary rates are highly competitive and we offer a reduced fee structure for candidates transferring to permanent or contract positions.
- We value our clientele whose repeat business is based on our honesty and ability to fulfil their roles and the speed of service which we provide.
- Continuity - you will speak to the same consultant each time you require staff.
- Member of the REC who ensure their members work to the highest professional standards.
At Sue Ross Recruitment we provide an individual ,confidential and thorough service for each client. To achieve this we listen carefully to your requirements and take a detailed job description. Celebrating 20 years experience; we have built up an extensive database of candidates with a wide variety of skills.
We carry out our searches manually – examining the records of each potential candidate relating to your specification. That way we create a top quality shortlist which not only includes the skills you require, but also takes into account the personality to fit in with your company culture.
Don't just take our word for it take a look at our testimonials to see what some of our clients and candidates have said about us.
After ten years working for the same company I was worried that I lacked both interview practice and confidence. During our initial meeting, by talking me through my CV and helping me to discover the person behind the CV, I was able to better understand the skills I had to offer potential employers and really \'sell\' myself during interviews. It lead to three job offers from three interviews.
Paula A , Sheffield