Why use Sue Ross Recruitment?
- There is no fee to pay until we find the right candidate for you.
- OUR UNIQUE GUARANTEE - we guarantee that we will either replace free of charge or refund the entire fee up to 12 weeks of commencement of employment as per our Terms and Conditions of Business which are available on request.
- Our candidates are personally interviewed by our dedicated team of consultants, who have an in depth knowledge of each person.
- We provide a fast response to your requirements.
- We strive for our own job satisfaction in the knowledge that the right candidate is in the right job.
- Our temporary rates are highly competitive and we offer a reduced fee structure for candidates transferring to permanent or contract positions.
- We value our clientele whose repeat business is based on our honesty and ability to fulfil their roles and the speed of service which we provide.
- Continuity - you will speak to the same consultant each time you require staff.
- Member of the REC who ensure their members work to the highest professional standards.
At Sue Ross Recruitment we provide an individual ,confidential and thorough service for each client. To achieve this we listen carefully to your requirements and take a detailed job description. Celebrating 22 years experience; we have built up an extensive database of candidates with a wide variety of skills.
We carry out our searches manually – examining the records of each potential candidate relating to your specification. That way we create a top quality shortlist which not only includes the skills you require, but also takes into account the personality to fit in with your company culture.
Don't just take our word for it take a look at our testimonials to see what some of our clients and candidates have said about us.
Thank you ever so much for all your support and encouragement over the last few months, I really appreciate it - you\'ve been great! You\'ve put my faith back in recruitment agencies, in that you actually care about the roles you were putting me forward for, and that personal touch goes a long way!
Beth E , Sheffield