About Sue Ross Recruitment...
Covering Sheffield, Yorkshire and Derbyshire we are one of the region's leading independent providers of permanent, temporary and contract personnel.
Ours is a philosophy of personal attention, confidentiality to both client and candidate alike and a strong commitment to successfully fulfilling individual recruitment needs. Please click here to view our dedicated team of consultants.
Over the years numerous companies have experienced this special brand of service and return again and again, because they trust us with their most demanding recruitment requirements. Indeed referrals, recommendations and repeat business is a constant feature of the company.
Why would you want to use us?
- We are currently celebrating 22 years experience placing high calibre candidates
- A reputation which we are proud of - see what our clients and candidates say about us on our testimonials page.
- A high percentage of repeat business
- A proven work ethic of honesty, integrity and confidentiality
- A unique approach to recruitment based on traditional search techniques and trust
- A central location in the heart of Sheffield's commercial district
- 8.00 am start for your convenience
- Out of hours contact
Sue Ross Recruitment embraces diversity and will seek to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities. We will seek to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We will seek to widen the media in which we recruit to ensure as diverse an employee and candidate base as possible. We will strive to make sure that our clients meet their own diversity targets.
After 8 years of freelance work I decided to leave the self employed world, I contacted a few agencies and prepared myself for a slow process. Sue Ross were the first to respond and from the initial phone call on the Friday, to the first interview on the Monday to the final stages Sophie guided me through the process and communicated clearly what was expected and what was going to happen next. She was confident in what she was doing, reassuring me in my application and offering advice where required. It\'s fair to say that my experience with Sue Ross has been rather short, but very sweet.
Andy , Sheffield